Tuesday 25 February 2014

Spring Wishlist...

Spring has finally arrived, though you'd never think it with all the crazy weather we've been having...

Here's a wishlist of things I would love this Spring, if only I wasn't living on a student budget :(


1) Pink Fluffy Jumper Dress - available here


So this is not new for Spring, it's actually in the sale section of River Island. I think this would be so nice.. It's soft, fluffy and it's pink.. And its only €18!!




2) Crochet Detail Swing Dress - available here


iclothing.ie has recently become a huge favourite of mine.. I love the black crochet detail on the shoulders of this dress.. The swing style really does suit every body shape and this pale pink is perfect for Spring time...
























3)Floral Print Dress - available here



I love the floral print on this dress.. I think it would be such a lovely day dress and can totally be dressed up or down for any occasion.. It's so girly and pretty!




4) Coral Wrap Skirt - available here


Words can't describe my love for this skirt.. I absolutely love the colour and the print.. I think this would be so nice with a cream cami top tucked in..



5) Flatforms - available here


Love them or hate them.. Flatforms are sticking around.. I personally love flatforms, they are so comfy but still give u some added height.. I think this pair is a wardrobe essential as nude would go with everything!



6) Statement Earrings - available here


How better to finish off any outfit then with some statement earrings.. I love these guys from ASOS. They're bright chunky and could dress any outfit up!





That's all for my Spring wishlist.. Hope you enjoyed it :)



Image sources: River Island; iclothing; ASOS

No comments:

Post a Comment