Thursday 27 February 2014

My Pick of Make-Up Brushes

 I started using Crown Brushes  about 6 months ago and ever since I cannot imagine using any other brushes to apply my make up. When I first heard of them I was a little skeptical I thought there was no way the brushes could be so good at such a low cost, but boy, was I wrong....

The brushes are such amazing quality... They are so soft, they don't shed hair like some brushes do and Crown have such a huge range of brushes to choose from.

So I thought I'd share with you my favourite crown brushes and what I use them for :) 


Large Powder Brush

Big, Fluffy.. Great for applying powder all over the face! 




€6.74, available here

Duo Fibre Brush


This was my first duo fibre face brush and I will never apply my foundation with anything else.. I use it to apply my foundation and then buff it in .. It leaves your skin looking flawless and almost airbrushed..


€11.61, available here

Blush Brush

A simple small brush is a must for blusher application.. I also find this a really good brush for applying highlighter.. Its tapered enough to get a nice thin application! 


€4.86, available here

Flat Bronzer Brush

The Crown bronzer brush is a great flat top brush.. I love it for applying bronzer all over, but because of it's shape it's also my go to brush for contouring.

€12.49, available here

Angled Brush

I cannot live without this brush.. The main thing I use it for is for filling in my eyebrows.. But it's also really useful for applying gel eyeliner or for lots of definition with eyeshadow..


 €2.86, available here

Fluffy Eyeshadow Brush

A multi-use brush for eyeshadow application.. Can be used to apply colour all over the lid, blend colours or even for more definition..


€3.86, available here

Crease Brush

Another essential eye brush.. It's lightweight and fluffy, a great brush for blending eyeshadow out from the crease.



€3.99, available here



 These brushes are serious competitiors for the likes of MAC brushes and are only a fraction of the price.. I can't recommend these brushes enough.. :)






No comments:

Post a Comment