Saturday 15 February 2014

Rimmel Lipsticks

I am such a huge fan of Rimmel lipsticks... They have a brilliant colour selection and the price isn't bad either :)



I thought I'd share my top 6 Rimmel lipsticks with u ...


In the order shown in the picture, they are:

1) Pink Blush (Lasting Finish)
2) Nude Pink (Lasting Finish)
3) Dark Night Water L-Oops! (Moisture Renew)
4) Tell No One (Colour Show Off)
5) Coral in Gold (Lasting Finish)
6) Kate Moss for Rimmel 01 (Lasting Finish)



From left-right: 1)Pink Blush, 2) Nude Pink, 3) Dark Night Water L-Oops, 4) Tell No One, 5) Coral  in Gold, 6) 01 by  Kate Moss




What I love about Rimmel lippies:

  • There's a huge colour range
  • The colour pay off is really good
  • There a good price (range from €6.99 - €7.79)
  • They all smell amazing
  • They have a range of different finishes.. (Moisture renew is great for dry lips, while colour show off is great for a bold, bright pout) 





If anyone has any recommendations of any good rimmel lipsticks I'd love to hear them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment