Thursday 2 January 2014

Party Season Saviours ..


The Party Season really, really takes it out of you... I've put together a few of my favourite lotions and potions to help you look and feel better after the night berfore :)


Tangle Teezer:


If you have hair like me you know the feeling after a night out.. Trying to brush out the knots the next morning.. My hair looks like it has dreadlocks... This brush has saved my life.. It makes brushing your hair soooo easy.. If your hair gets knotty you seriously need to get your hands on one!



                               

Bonacure Oil Miracle Hair Treatment:


Great for giving your hair an extra shine and leaves it feeling soooo soft... I've had this bottle for 7 months and there is still loads in it.. I put some oil on my hands and spread it through my hair, focusing on the ends, then brush my hair with my tangle teezer!



Barry M Gelly Nail Polish:


WOW... This nail varnish is amazing... I'm sorry I didn't get my hands on it sooner.. I always used to see this polish in Boots but never thought it would be any good... Eventually I took the plunge and bought one.. Oh my gosh,.. It lasts for days..... Whenever I put nail varnish on a few days later it chips... But this stuff lasts for at least 5 days without even using a top coat or a base! My only complaint about this nail polish is the fact that they don't have a great colour selection.. They're mainly bright summery colours and there's not that many to choose from :( The colour I have is called Prickly Pear ... though I didn't know pears were purple??




Optrex Dazzling Eye Drops:

These are the newest addition to my beauty bag... I seen this in a magazine, they claimed to make ur eyes whiter and brighter looking... I knew straight away I had to get my hands on them!! When I opened them, the bright blue colour of the drops slightly put me off... Is it really safe to put this bright blue stuff in my eyes? I eventually plucked up the courage to put them on and the results were amazing! They really do brighten up your eyes... Perfect for when you have tired and red eyes!



Batiste Dry Shampoo:

Who doesn't love this stuff??? I really don't think I could live without dry shampoo! My favourite one is the 'Floral and Flirty Blush' .. It smells so sweet and lovely.. Perfect for those in between days when your just too lazy to wash your hair!


Avene Thermal Spring Water:

I love this stuff... Its a refreshing, light mist... I use it all the time.. After I do my make up I spray some all over my face as it helps set your make up... I use it throughout the day when my make up starts to look a bit dull, I spray it on and then use a  foundation brush to buff in my make up and it leaves you looking like you've just applied your make up...I also use it when I'm tired and need a little pick me up.. If I go on holiday I bring this too its so refreshing in the heat :)







I hope you all had a lovely Christmas and New Years :) 

xx






(Dry shampoo image source: www.wilko.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment