Saturday 4 January 2014

Beauty Favourites of 2013

Another year over... whaaaaat.. Where did it go! I thought it would be fun to share with you some products I discovered this year that will be staying in my beauty bag for a long time.... There's a mix of make up, skin care and hair care... Here goes :) 




Catrice Brow Kit


This has to be my most used product of 2013... This product is just seriously WOW... This seriously ticks all the boxes.. It has excellent staying powder.. It is so affordable, only €4.49 and it lasts for months if not a year.. The packaging is sleek and it contains 2 eyebrow colours, a mini tweezers and a mini brush with a spoolie on the end.!




Avene Thermal Spring Water


Love this stuff so much.. It's such a refreshing mist ..  It feels your skin feeling replenished, awake and it can even be used to soothe irritated skin.. It's quite inexpensive, it costs around €6 and it lasts for months! 





Soap and Glory Butter Yourself Moisture Lotion


I discovered this stuff in September and my only regret is that I didn't find it sooner... The smell is Uh-mazing,. The smell is so good I could eat it... It costs about €12 but Boots always do 3 for 2 offers on Soap and Glory products.. I cannot wait to try some more Soap and Glory products this year!



Uniq One Cleansing Balm


I cannot praise this stuff enough.. Seriously if you've never tried it you need to try it.. It cuts your hair care time down so much.. I've done a full review on it here ...

Uniq1 All in One Cleansing Balm 350ml

Barry M Gelly Nail Polish


This is by far my favourite nail varnish of 2013. Its lasting power is actually unbelievable.. I only have the colour 'Prickly Pear' I totally need to get my hands on some more colours.. Whenever I wear this varnish I feel like I've just left a salon my nails look that good and last at least 3 days.. What more could you ask for :)



No 7 Stay Perfect Foundation


A fairly new discovery of mine, but I will definitely be repurchasing this.. It's one of the best foundations I've ever used.. It claims to be 18 hour wear foundation, Its never lasted me that long but it does last me a good chunk of the day without re application!   



Urban Decay Naked 2 Eyeshadow Palette


Do I even need to elaborate on this??? 



Crown Duo Fibre Brush


Crown brushes... They have become a holy grail item of mine in 2013.. I especially love ther duo fibre brush which I use to apply foundation.. These brushes are such amazingly good quality, they are as good as any MAC brushes I own and a fraction of the price! There is such a huge selection of brushes on their website (visit them here).. I plan to do a full review on these brushes soon.. And in case anyone noticed these are the same Crown brushes that make the paint brushes.. Weird!! 




Dr. Organic Dead Sea Mineral Bio-Plasma Mud Mask


I try to use this face mask once a week and after using it for about 4 months now I can see a clear difference in my skin.. I get less spots and blemishes using this.. It feels really nice when you put it on, kind of tingly but in a nice way.. You can really feel it working! It's available from Holland and  Barrett here .. Its €9.99 but there's always buy one get one half price on the range!



Head Jog Back-combing Brush


Hands down the best brush out there for getting huge backcombed hair.. This is always the first tool I reach for if I want big, volumised hair ..





Hope you enjoy this post.. I'd love to hear some of your favourite products of 2013

:)





(Image sources: beaut.ie, drorganic.co.uk, hairtools.co.uk)





No comments:

Post a Comment